اسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
(May peace, mercy and blessings be upon you)
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Bismillah Ir-Rehman Ir-Rahim
●With the Name of Allah Almighty.. the Most Merciful!●
اللهم صلي على محمد و على آل محمد كما صليت على إبراهيم و على أل إبراهيم ا نك حميد مجيد اللهم بارك على محمد و على آل محمد كما بار كت على إبراهيم و على أل إبراهيم ا نك حميد مجيد
There is no charge to register on this forum. This is a free managed community. We reserve the right to remove, edit, or move any messages for any reason. Please note however that you will receive a notification via Private Message when this is done.
The rules for our boards are as follows:
1. You may not insult other members, utter racial slurs or call for violence against certain groups of people. Clashes of opinions are welcomed but clashes of personalities are not.
2. Think before writing. Quality matters more than quantity.
3. You may not use foul language nor override the general norms of civility. You do not have to be a scholar to participate in this forum but you must act like one.
4. You may not use an offensive nickname as your member name.
5. Before creating a new thread, please read through the existing threads or make a search to see whether your topic is already been discussed. If it is, post your message to that existing thread. Too many threads clutter the forum.
6. Post threads in the appropriate section.
7. Title your threads appropriately for clarity and easy search.
8. A forum is for debating; it is not the place for copy-pasting. A link will suffice.
9. The membership to this forum is not a birthright, but rather a privilege. You will be removed if you do not observe the above rules.
10. Please be considerate of other members and write only if you have something of value to say or share.
11. Please add your refences to the postings in order to prevent plagiarism.
We are happy to have you join us and hope that your stay is enjoyable and inshaAllah we benefit and learn from each other.
As'salamu 'ala man ittaba 'al'huda (Peace be upon him who has followed the guidance).